Winter is behind us and the weather is getting warmer by the day! Spring is one of our favorite seasons because we love seeing our homeowners’ spending time making new memories and enjoying all of the fun outdoor activities in our communities. We’re always impressed by the style of the home – both inside and outside – in our communities. Personal touches added by homeowners help to make our communities a wonderful place to live. After all, it’s how you live that matters!
Welcome spring with open arms by livening up your home with the latest spring décor tips. Check out some of our favorites:
- Paint: A new color of paint is one of the easiest ways to change your space for the upcoming season. Choose a springtime color, like these suggestions from Pantone that will make you feel happy.
- New Accents: Mix it up by adding new accents to your room, like new window treatments, chairs, a light fixture, or area rug.
- Flowers: Add floral flair to your floors with a spacious area rug. Or swap out your pillows for bright pinks, yellows, oranges and greens. Allow your home décor to blossom with flowers and plants that came straight from the garden. Another idea is to use fresh fruits or vegetables as part of a display.
- Denim: When it comes to kids and pets, a durable denim sofa or bedspread will keep your furniture safe from stains and pet hair. Plus, it’s a trend for this spring and it’s timeless!
- Pops of color: Add bright pops of color to your space with vases, pillows, rugs, and more. Consider using bright colors like yellows, oranges, and pinks to accent your room for spring.
We look forward to seeing what creative spring trends and beautiful décor our homeowners have in store this season. Be sure to check out our Pinterest page for even more Spring décor tips and tricks for your home, including decorating ideas, entertaining tips, Spring recipes, and more! Have fun celebrating spring in your HHHunt community!