Our Rutland and Twin Hickory communities were recently honored with five awards in the 2015 Richmond Magazine’s “The Best” Awards and we couldn’t be more thrilled! This is an impressive accomplishment and a testament to HHHunt Communities’ commitment of creating meaningful experiences and places of great distinction. After all, it’s how you live that matters. Thank you to all who voted!
- Best Family-Friendly Neighborhood in Hanover: Rutland offers many fun community events for homeowners and their families. “Wine tasting, family float nights at the pool and cookies with Santa are a few events that families of Rutland always look forward to,” says Summer Baker, Marketing Manager of HHHunt Communities.
- Best New-Home Community in Hanover: Rutland is minutes from downtown Richmond, yet miles away from the ordinary. The community combines modern amenities with the tranquility of preserved history. Events such as water balloon fights, National Night Outs, and food drives keep homeowners connected.
- Best Neighborhood for First-Time Homebuyers in Hanover: Offering single-family homes with a low price point helps draw first-time homebuyers to Rutland. Plus, the community’s ideal and desirable location provides convenient access to top-rated schools in Hanover County, fabulous shopping, delicious dining, great entertainment, and much more.
Twin Hickory Awards
- Best Family-Friendly Neighborhood in Henrico: Twin Hickory is a large, diverse and tight-knit community with something for everyone. The proximity to schools and to shopping is excellent. Families can also enjoy the eight miles of pedestrian paths and the Twin Hickory neighborhood pool.
- Best New-Home Community in Henrico: Twin Hickory homeowners have access to a wide array of stellar amenities, including a community Lake House, a swimming pool, numerous walking trails, and a lighted tennis court. The
excellent location provides close access to the fast-growing, shopping-centric Short Pump area.
We want to acknowledge the amazing homeowners who live in Rutland and Twin Hickory who help make both communities very special places. We also are grateful for the dedicated and passionate HHHunt team members who work so hard to make Rutland and Twin Hickory great places to live, work, and play. Thank you all!
Now is the time to take a closer look at Rutland and Twin Hickory to discover what makes each community so special!