Buying a home is one of the biggest decisions you will make in life and there are so many options from which to choose. We believe that having valuable information is vital to a successful home search and we try to be a resource. At HHHunt Communities, we know that there are advantages to many different types of homes, which is why our master-planned communities typically offer a variety of home styles and types. In today’s blog post, we’ll take a look at some of the benefits of townhome living.
- Less Maintenance – One of the great aspects of a townhome is that it typically requires limited maintenance, especially compared to a single-family home. In most of our townhome communities, you can forget about mowing the lawn… that’s taken care of for you! In addition to maintenance benefits, townhomes in HHHunt communities are in convenient locations and their compact nature makes them ideally suited for walkability. Some townhomes feature garages or may have reserved parking near your home, which makes getting to and from your car quick and easy.
- Range of Pricing – Whether you’re looking for your first home, or looking to downsize, townhomes are a great option. Not only do you eliminate many maintenance hassles in a townhome neighborhood, but you can still get plenty of space and exciting design features for less cost than most single-family homes. Plus, you own your home and can take advantage of the many benefits of home ownership.
- Sense of Community – Living in a townhome, especially in a master-planned community, means that you can also access all the community amenities, such as clubhouses, pools, walking trails, neighborhood events, etc. We hear such wonderful stories of neighbors in our communities becoming life-long friends!
We think townhomes are a great option for many people and HHHunt has new townhomes in the following communities:
- Rutland in Hanover County
- The Townes at Woodman in Henrico County
- White Hall in Williamsburg
Plan a visit today to see if townhome living is right for you! Plus, you can check back with us in a few weeks and we’ll share information on single-family homes. In the meantime, happy house hunting and remember to start your search at https://hhhuntcommunities.com/.