Healthy living and maintaining an active lifestyle are significant components to the How You Live philosophy at HHHunt Communities. That’s one of the reasons why we create communities in amazing locations where spaces are designed for gathering and recreation, where planned activities unite neighbors and friends, and where amenities are thoughtfully created. What are some popular amenities that promote active and healthy lifestyles in our communities?
- Holloway at Wyndham Forest: A number of green features and unique amenities really set Holloway apart from other communities in Henrico County. Relax in natural surroundings with walking paths, a nature trail, play area with activity elements, a huge treehouse, and more. Plus, there are open spaces, including a multi-purpose lawn and community garden. Holloway boasts many green features to explore.
- Charter Colony: Located in Chesterfield, Charter Colony places a high importance on incorporating outdoor and recreational elements into the community. Homeowners have access to three community clubhouses, a multi-purpose field and pavilion, two swimming pools, tennis courts, tot lots and multiple playgrounds.
- Providence: What’s unique about Providence in Hanover is that the community features more than two miles of walking trails. Have fun with the neighbors playing soccer, capture the flag, jogging, or simply hosting fun events at the community park. In addition to the new sports court and amphitheater, the community also added even more walking trails that connect the new amenities to the pavilion, fire pit and open space located in the heart of the community.
- White Hall: White Hall, a picturesque community near Williamsburg, is surrounded by lush fields and rolling countryside. Enjoy the playground, tennis courts, zero-entry pool, community center, and walking trails!
- River Mill: The newest HHHunt Community, River Mill in Henrico, will be unlike any other community in the region because it’s the first ever recipient of the Active RVA Development Certification. Homes, townhomes, and apartments will be surrounded by open spaces, walking trails, a clubhouse and pool, and a river park along the Chickahominy River that all River Mill homeowners can use to promote a healthy lifestyle. In addition, homeowners and residents can easily walk to the multi-use trail along the Woodman Road extension to take a short trip to the future Greenwood Park.
We believe it’s how you live that matters, and it’s important for our homeowners to live a happy and healthy lifestyle in each of our communities. How do you stay active and maintain a healthy lifestyle in your HHHunt community? We would love to hear on our Facebook page!