Experience All the Fun in Your Community This Season!
We love to live, work and play in Richmond and Williamsburg! We believe it’s how you live that matters and are here to help you experience all that spring has to offer in our local communities. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of our favorite events and festivals that are taking place this spring. Check them out!
- Flying Squirrels Baseball Games (Every Week Until September): Take me out to the ballgame! The Flying Squirrels games are an iconic way to celebrate Spring and we could not be more excited that baseball season is back. So put on your red and black, get your glove in hand, snack on some peanuts, and enjoy the game!
- French Food Festival (April 27-28): Have French cuisine on your mind? Of course you do! French mousse au chocolat, baguettes, coq au vin, beignets… is your mouth watering yet? If so, then check out the RVA French Food Festival, which has been an iconic festival in Richmond since 2009. Plus, all proceeds from the festival go directly to support the Little Sisters of the Poor, an organization that helps Virginia’s elderly poor. Being an engaged community partner is one of our Brand Promises and we love supporting local events that in turn help care for those less fortunate in our communities!
- A Taste of Hanover (May 16): Come sample a wide range of food from Hanover’s finest restaurants and chefs! All funds raised will go toward The Arc of Hanover, which helps improve the lives of children and adults with disabilities. Plus, this festival is right down the street from our Providence community!
- Williamsburg Taste Festival (April 19-22): Enjoy fresh, local food and craft beverages at the Williamsburg Taste Festival! Experience the food traditions in Williamsburg by combining original culinary authenticity with Southern hospitality. Spend the day discovering mouthwatering cuisines, craft cocktails, and meeting the chefs behind some of the most popular restaurants in the area!
- Jamestown Day (May 12): Travel back in time to 1607 and experience the Jamestown Settlement’s ships sailing in the James River! Learn more about Powhatan and English music and entertainment. Discover and explore the story of America’s beginning! This festival is the perfect event for all of you history buffs!
- Second Sundays Art & Music Festival (Second Sunday of Every Month): Stroll the streets of Colonial Williamsburg and take in unique arts, crafts, and live music every second Sunday until December!
The great part is that all of these events are near our community in Richmond and Williamsburg. If searching for a new home in one your spring to-do list, we can help there too! Check out our website to find your dream home and community today!
And, don’t forget to show us how you’re spending your spring by posting photos on our Facebook page. Now get out there and have fun!