5 Tips to Make Cleaning Easier
Despite Punxsutawney Phil’s predictions made on Groundhog Day Spring is fast approaching and we couldn’t be more excited for the sunshine and warmer weather. Although so much about Spring is wonderful, the season does signal the annual, and sometimes dreaded, spring cleaning. Don’t fret, though, because spring cleaning chores don’t have to be time consuming and terrible. We’ve collected our favorite home cleaning hacks that will change your life and how you clean:
- Dryer Sheet Magic: We all use dryer sheets, but did you know they do so much more than reduce static in our clothes? Used dryer sheets can dust baseboards and buff water spots from mirrors. Learn more uses from our friends at Clark.com.
- Lemon Power: Do you have hard water stains on your faucets? Cut a lemon in half and use it to clean off the water stain. Lemons are a powerful cleaner that can do a lot!
- Reuse the Pillowcase: Ceiling fans are great at keeping the house cool, but cleaning them is a pain and dust gets everywhere. A solution? Better Homes & Gardens suggests slipping a pillowcase over the fan blades one at a time and wiping. Blades are clean and dust is trapped in the pillowcase
- No More Toilet Scrubbing: That’s right, you don’t have to scrub the toilet. According to Glamour, drop a fizzing denture cleansing tablets, like Polident, and then flush. The tablet removes toilet bowl stains and rust.
- Easy Clean Microwave: Also from our friends at Clark.com, all you need to do is add water and vinegar to a microwave safe bowl, set it for 5 – 10 minutes, then wipe down the microwave.
We believe it’s how you live that matters and hope that byusing these Spring cleaning hacks they will give you more time to enjoy the season with friends, neighbors, and loved ones!
Do you have any great spring cleaning tips? Share them with us on Facebook. Happy cleaning!