It’s the most wonderful time of the year at HHHunt Communities! Our homeowners had a delightful time celebrating Thanksgiving last week and now it’s time to get in even more holiday spirit. We believe it’s how you live that matters, and we love this time of year because we enjoy seeing our homeowners creating lasting memories with neighbors, friends, and loved ones. There are so many ways to enjoy lots of winter festivities, many of which are close to our centrally located communities.
Events in Williamsburg:
- Christmas Tree Lighting: Come celebrate the tradition of lighting the Yorktown Christmas Tree on December 4th at 7pm! Since 1945, visitors from all over come to view the lighting of the tree and enjoy performances, music, the procession of lights through the historic village, and the arrival of Santa and
- Busch Gardens Christmas Town: The Williamsburg theme park transforms into Christmas Town and is
filled with holiday dining, festive shopping, and many amazing shows. Experience Christmas traditions from around the world and enjoy all of the beautiful lights scattered throughout the park. Make sure to stop at the North Pole to see Santa’s workshop before you leave!
- Toyland Parade: The parade is one of the most popular holiday events in Williamsburg! Decorate your stroller, wagon, yourself, or even a pet and head on over to the parade on December 12th at 1:30 pm. It’s so much fun every year!
Events in Richmond:
- Hanukkah on Ice: Celebrate the first night of Hanukkah under the stars at Richmond’s Hanukkah on Ice on December 6th at 5pm! Skate as long as you like at RVA on Ice and be sure to attend the menorah lighting ceremony. The event is open to the public, so invite your friends to come along!
- The Jefferson Hotel: The grand hotel in downtown Richmond is home to one of the largest Christmas trees in the Richmond region and it’s a beautiful sight to see each year! Since 1895, the Jefferson Hotel welcomes visitors to come see the stunning holiday decorations throughout the building. It’s truly a magnificent holiday display!