Now that 2014 is coming to an end, we would like to reflect on all the wonderful things that our residents, team members, and community partners have helped us accomplish this past year. We are incredibly thankful for the amazing people who make our communities great places of distinction and help us live our vision of improving the world.
Check out some of the top highlights from 2014:
- Accolades and Awards – We were recognized with a number of awards this year and wanted to highlight a few of them. Two HHHunt communities won awards from Richmond Magazine in 2014. Charter Colony was recognized as one of the best communities in Chesterfield County while Rutland was honored as the best new Hanover County neighborhood. The incredible homeowners in our communities make them so special because it’s how you live that matters. Additionally, HHHunt was honored by Sterling Workplaces and The Richmond Times-Dispatch as one of the Top 5 midsize companies to work for in the Richmond region. We appreciate all the recognition!
- Holloway – We started construction on our newest community in Henrico County, Holloway at Wyndham Forest. With single family semi-custom homes conveniently located in the desirable West End, we are very excited to see what 2015 holds for this stunning area!
- Charter Colony Celebrates 10 years – Charter Colony turned ten years old this year and it’s been an amazing decade! What a wonderful feeling knowing that our residents love living at this fabulous master-planned community. Charter Colony boasts lighted tennis courts, three clubhouses, and gorgeous swimming pools, among so much more. There really is something for everyone here!
- Habitat for Humanity Blitz Build – HHHunt partnered with Hanover Habitat for Humanity to build a home in 30 days this past spring. The home was built in the Bailey Woods community, the first ever Habitat subdivision in Hanover County. We were extremely proud to be able to help an incredibly deserving family in this phenomenal project. A huge THANK YOU to our wonderful team members and gracious vendors who made this project a success!
- New Amenities – Our award winning Providence community, located in Ashland, recently unveiled a new set of amenities that truly helps the community shine. The new amenities, which focus on green spaces, includes playgrounds, a pavilion with fire pit, and a community park area overlooking a water feature with fountain! Another one of our communities also saw some excitement around new amenity features. White Hall, located near Williamsburg, broke ground on its fantastic new amenities which will include a swimming pool, clubhouse, and tennis courts! They are all scheduled for completion next year.
Looking back on 2014, we’re reminded how all these accomplishments can be traced back to our wonderful team members and those who call our communities home. We look forward to the excitement that will come with 2015!