Halloween is coming up this week and we can’t wait! We’ve seen lots of great submissions for our Halloween Photo Contest, which are all so festive and fun. For those last-minute planners still working on getting their home ready for a visit from trick-or-treaters, we’ve got some great decorating tips for you. Martha Stewart is a well-known Halloween fan and who better to turn to for advice. Luckily, she’s got us – and you – covered:
- Indoor Decorating: From friendly ghost screens to ghoulishly delightful centerpieces, there are lots of creepy and cool ways to get inspired when decorating inside your home.
- Outdoor Decorating: Although indoor decorating is important, don’t forget the exterior of your home. Porches, windows, yards, and more… there are so many places to get creative outdoors.
- Pumpkin Decorating: Whether carved or painted, pumpkins remain the quintessential Halloween decorating. Want to make sure pumpkin stand out?
After you’re done decorating, don’t forget to submit your best Halloween photo to our contest. Here are all the details:
- Post your Halloween photos to our Facebook page.
- Submit photos to our Facebook page through November 2, 2014.
- We’ll share the photos on our Facebook and Pinterest pages.
- The HHHunt Communities team will vote on their favorite photo.
- Winners will be announced by November 4, 2014 on our Facebook page.
- The winner receives a $50 Visa gift card!